Single Review
BumbleBee, Rated PG-13.
Starring: Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Stephen
Schneider, Jorge Lendeborg Jr.
Brief Summary: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
Brief Summary: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
There was a little drama in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie that I could tell. I’m assuming the PG-13 rating is for the kind of action violence in the movie.
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie that I could tell. I’m assuming the PG-13 rating is for the kind of action violence in the movie.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆
This was a pretty good movie
overall. This movie takes place in 1987, before the original
Transformers movie in 2007. So
this movie is supposed to be a prequal, & the ending of this movie would
suggest that, but it just isn’t consistent between all the other Transformers
movies. To give you an example, in the last Transformers movie, Transformers: The Last Knight, it showed
that BumbleBee was here on Earth during WW 2, but in this movie, it shows him
arriving in 1987 & again in 2007 with the original Transformers movie. Maybe I'm looking into things too closely. With
that being said, this is still a good movie to see with the family during the
Christmas break. We will probably be getting this movie when it comes out on
DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.
End Credits: There was one clip right at the beginning
of the credits.
If you've seen this
movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next
review.
Click here to watch BumbleBee
Trailer
If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an
email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in
the subject line.

Comments
Post a Comment