Welcome
On this blog, I will be posting reviews of newly released movies in theaters. The way I'm going to review the movies will be based on a 5-star (☆) system of these 8 categories.
Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score. I will even let you know if there is anything in or after the credits.
Why a blog page? Because I know that there are some people who don't participate on social media (I know, shocking isn't it?) who love movies too. So with this platform, I can reach more people than just the ones on social media.
Why a blog page? Because I know that there are some people who don't participate on social media (I know, shocking isn't it?) who love movies too. So with this platform, I can reach more people than just the ones on social media.
Social Media
Even though this blog page is new, I have been posting movie reviews on my Facebook page since April 6, 2017. The movies I've reviewed so far have been The War of the Planet of the Apes, Transformers: The Last Knight, & Despicable Me 3 just to name a few.
I have also shared anything & everything movie related there. From how movies are made, trailers, movie trivia, when the classic movies were released, etc...
And even though I'll be posting only movie reviews on this blog page, I will be sharing links of this blog to my Facebook page.
So, if you are as much of a movie fan as I am, I hope you will follow this blog page, as well as Like my Facebook page.
My next review will be on Nov. 3 for the movie Thor Ragnarok, so don't miss it!
And even though I'll be posting only movie reviews on this blog page, I will be sharing links of this blog to my Facebook page.
So, if you are as much of a movie fan as I am, I hope you will follow this blog page, as well as Like my Facebook page.
My next review will be on Nov. 3 for the movie Thor Ragnarok, so don't miss it!

Comments
Post a Comment