Bad Moms Christmas Review



Bad Moms Christmas, Rated R.


Starring: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Jay Hernandez, Cheryl Hines, Peter Gallagher, Justin Hartley, David Walton, Christine Baranski, Susan Sarandon.

Brief Summary: A Bad Moms Christmas follows our three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas. And if creating a more perfect holiday for their families wasn’t hard enough, they have to do all of that while hosting and entertaining their own mothers. By the end of the journey, our moms will redefine how to make the holidays special for all and discover a closer relationship with their mothers. (source: iTunes)


Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.

So, let's get started...

Action:
There was no action scene in this movie.


Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.

Comedy: ☆☆☆
This movie was funny. I expected it to be a little funnier, but it was definitely a funny movie.

Drama:
There was no drama in this movie.

Scare Factor:
There was nothing scary about this movie.

Romance:
There was very little to no romance in this movie. 

Adult Content: ☆☆☆☆☆
There was tons adult content & language in this movie.

Overall Score: ☆☆☆☆
This was a good movie overall. It was what I expected. I did expect a few more laughs, but overall it was good and it was funny. However, I'm not sure if we'll get this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray though.


End Credits: There was nothing after the credits.

If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.

Stay tuned for my next review.


Bad Moms Christmas Trailer

If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.

For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.

Comments