Justice League, Rated PG-13.
Starring: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa
Brief Summary: Not available (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was tons of action in this movie doing what superheroes do best. A lot of explosions, & fight scenes.
Suspense:
There was really no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of comical scenes in this movie. I would say about 95% of them dealt with the Flash.
Drama:
There was no drama in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There was nothing scary about this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆
Other than language, there was no adult content in this movie. There was no nudity.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆☆
This was a very good movie overall. It definitely left itself open at the end for a sequel. In my opinion, all the heroes acted the way they should have, with the exception of the Flash. I didn't like how they made him look stupid & unsocial. And I still don't like his costume. We'll definitely be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray.
End Credits: There was two clips in the credits. One at the beginning & one right at the very end. Both are a must see!
If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next review.
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was tons of action in this movie doing what superheroes do best. A lot of explosions, & fight scenes.
Suspense:
There was really no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of comical scenes in this movie. I would say about 95% of them dealt with the Flash.
Drama:
There was no drama in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There was nothing scary about this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆
Other than language, there was no adult content in this movie. There was no nudity.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆☆
This was a very good movie overall. It definitely left itself open at the end for a sequel. In my opinion, all the heroes acted the way they should have, with the exception of the Flash. I didn't like how they made him look stupid & unsocial. And I still don't like his costume. We'll definitely be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray.
End Credits: There was two clips in the credits. One at the beginning & one right at the very end. Both are a must see!
If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next review.
Justice League trailer
If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.
For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.
If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.
For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.

Comments
Post a Comment