Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Rated PG-13.
Starring: Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega
Brief Summary: Not available (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was tons of action all around in this movie. I mean, this is Star Wars!
Suspense: ☆☆☆
There was some suspense in this movie. Mostly during the fight scenes.
Comedy: ☆☆☆
There was some comical scenes in this movie. Mostly when it comes to the Porgs, Chewie, & BB-8.
Drama: ☆☆☆
There was some drama in this movie. If I told you why, it would be a spoiler.
Scare Factor:
There was nothing scary about this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There no adult content in this movie.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆☆
This was a very good movie overall. There was A Lot of plot twists in this movie that I was Not expecting. I was somewhat disappointed with how vulnerable they made the Resistance look & how one of the characters looked. I was glad that they honored Carrie Fisher during the credits. There is No doubt that we'll getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray.
End Credits: There was nothing after the credits.
If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next review.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.
For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.

Comments
Post a Comment