Annihilation, Rated R.
Starring: Natalie Portman, Jennifer Jason Leigh,
Gina Rodriguez, Tessa Thompson, Tuva Novotny, Oscar Isaac.
Brief Summary: Based on Jeff VanderMeer's best-selling Southern Reach Trilogy. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆
There some action in this movie.
Suspense: ☆☆
There was some suspense in this movie.
Comedy:
There was no comical scenes in this.
Drama: ☆
There was very little drama in this movie.
Scare Factor: ☆☆☆
There was 3 or 4 scary scenes this movie.
Brief Summary: Based on Jeff VanderMeer's best-selling Southern Reach Trilogy. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆
There some action in this movie.
Suspense: ☆☆
There was some suspense in this movie.
Comedy:
There was no comical scenes in this.
Drama: ☆
There was very little drama in this movie.
Scare Factor: ☆☆☆
There was 3 or 4 scary scenes this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆☆☆☆
There was quite a bit of adult content in this movie. Everything from suggestive sex scenes, language, & gore. There was no frontal nudity though.
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆☆☆☆
There was quite a bit of adult content in this movie. Everything from suggestive sex scenes, language, & gore. There was no frontal nudity though.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆
This was an alright
movie overall. Although it was an alright movie, it was Very weird. I can see
why iTunes described it the way they did. It’s kind of hard to explain this
movie. And even though this movie is based on a book trilogy (Annihilation, Authority, Acceptance) from 2014, I’m
not sure if they will make the next 2 books into movies, even though they left
it wide open for them. I’m not sure if we’ll be getting this movie when it
comes out on DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.
End Credits: There was no clips in or after the
credits.
If you've seen this
movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next
review.
If you want these
reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at
moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the
subject line.

Comments
Post a Comment