I Can Only Imagine Review



I Can Only Imagine, Rated PG.

Starring: Dennis Quaid, Cloris Leachman, J. Michael Finley, Brody Rose, Madeline Carroll, Tanya Clarke, Trace Adkins.

Brief Summary: This true story follows the life of Bart Millard, lead singer of the Christian band MercyMe, who loses his father to cancer and inspires him to write the mega-hit song, I Can Only Imagine. (source: iTunes)


Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (
) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.

So, let's get started...

Action: 
There is no action in this movie.

Suspense:
 
There was very little suspense in this movie. This is mainly based on certain scenes in the movie that you didn’t know what was going to happen (good & bad) with the main character of the story, Bart Millard.

Comedy: 
☆☆
There was a couple comical scenes in this.

Drama: 
☆☆☆
There was a lot of drama in this movie. Mainly dealing with the relationship between Bart & his father.

Scare Factor:
There was nothing scary about this movie.

Romance: 
There was very little romance in this movie.

Adult Content: 
There was no adult content in this movie.

Overall Score: 
This was a really good movie Overall. Even though this is a Christian based movie, I truly believe this is a great feel good & inspiring movie that the whole family can enjoy. Whether you’re religious or not. We’ll probably be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.

End Credits: There was no clips in or after the credits.

If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.

Stay tuned for my next review.


If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.

For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.

Comments

  1. I agree, and based on the crowd last night and the comments from all ages from kids to grandparents. they all liked it. Lots of emotional people in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment