Deadpool 2 Review



Deadpool 2, Rated R.

Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, Zazie Beetz, T.J. Miller, Brianna Hildebrand, and Jack Kesy.

Brief Summary: Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool joins forces with three mutants -- Bedlam, Shatterstar and Domino -- to protect a boy from the all-powerful Cable. (source: Google)


Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (
) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.

So, let's get started...

Action: 
☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of action in this movie.

Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.

Comedy:
 
There was little comical scenes in this (to me anyway).

Drama: 

There was little drama in this movie.

Scare Factor:
There was no scary moments in this movie.

Romance:  
There was a little romance in this movie.

Adult Content:
☆☆
There was a lot of adult content in this movie. Mostly all language, with some minor nudity.

Overall Score: 
☆☆
This was a poor movie overall. I have to admit, I didn’t like the first movie either. Although I liked all the action in this movie, I don’t care for the “humor” of these movies (DP 1 & 2). I think they just take things too far. There are tons of ways they could have made these movies funny without going “there”, if you know what I mean. There was one scene, a fight scene, I did enjoy, & have been waiting to see since the X-Men franchise first started. But then they ruined it by going “there”. We will Not be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.

End Credits: There were two clips in the credits.

If you've seen this movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.

Stay tuned for my next review.


If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the subject line.

For more movie knowledge, trailers, news, & trivia, please follow me on my Facebook page.

Comments