Mission: Impossible - Fallout, Rated PG-13.
Starring: Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill, Simon Pegg,
Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Angela Bassett, Vanessa Kirby,
Michelle Monaghan, Alec Baldwin.
Brief Summary: The best intentions often come back to haunt you. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT finds Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team (Alec Baldwin, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames) along with some familiar allies (Rebecca Ferguson, Michelle Monaghan) in a race against time after a mission gone wrong. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There is a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense: ☆☆☆
Brief Summary: The best intentions often come back to haunt you. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT finds Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team (Alec Baldwin, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames) along with some familiar allies (Rebecca Ferguson, Michelle Monaghan) in a race against time after a mission gone wrong. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There is a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense: ☆☆☆
There is some suspense in this movie.
Comedy:
There was no comical scenes in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
Comedy:
There was no comical scenes in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
There was a little drama
in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Romance: ☆
There is very little romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie.
There is very little romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆
This was a pretty good movie
overall. I have to admit, I have not seen all of the Mission Impossible (M.I.)
movies. And I probably wouldn’t have seen this one either if my wife didn’t
want to see it. Don’t get me wrong, those movies are pretty good. They have
action, suspense, etc… all the things I like in movies, but for some reason,
some of the scenes are a little too drawn out. Seeing that we don’t have any of
the other M.I. movies, I don’t think we’ll be getting this movie either when it
comes out on DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.
End Credits: There were no clips in the credits.
If you've seen this
movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next
review.
If you want these
reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at
moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the
subject line.

Comments
Post a Comment