A Star Is Born, Rated R.
Starring: Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott.
Brief Summary: In this new take on the tragic love story, (Cooper) plays seasoned musician Jackson Maine, who discovers and falls in love with struggling artist Ally (Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jack fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action:
There was no action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆☆☆
Brief Summary: In this new take on the tragic love story, (Cooper) plays seasoned musician Jackson Maine, who discovers and falls in love with struggling artist Ally (Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jack fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action:
There was no action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of drama
in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Romance: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆☆☆
There was some of adult content in this movie. Both language & nudity.
There was a lot romance in this movie.
Adult Content: ☆☆☆
There was some of adult content in this movie. Both language & nudity.
Overall Score: ☆☆☆☆
This was a really good movie
overall. I never saw the 1976 version of this movie with Barbra Streisand, Kris
Kristofferson. I knew some details about the storyline, but I have to tell you
that I was really surprised by the performance of all actors. Even Lady gaga, in
her first leading role in a major motion picture, did a great job. This film is
a great start to the Fall movie showcase this year. With that being said, I’m
still not sure if we’ll be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray
& 4K. You never know though.
End Credits: There were no clips in the credits.
If you've seen this
movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next
review.
If you want these
reviews sent directly to your email, send me an email at
moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in the
subject line.

Comments
Post a Comment