Single Review
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, Rated PG.
Starring: Hailee Steinfeld, John Cena, Stephen
Schneider, Jorge Lendeborg Jr, Nicolas Cage.
Brief Summary: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
Brief Summary: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask. (source: iTunes)
Again, this is how I'm going to review this movie. I will be basing it on a 5-star (☆) system on these 8 categories. Action, Suspense, Comedy, Drama, Scare Factor, Romance, Adult Content, & Overall Score.
So, let's get started...
Action: ☆☆☆☆
There was a lot of action in this movie.
Suspense:
There was no suspense in this movie.
Comedy: ☆☆
There was a little comedy in this movie.
Drama: ☆☆
There was a little drama in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Scare Factor:
There is no scary moments in this movie.
Romance:
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie.
There was no romance in this movie.
Adult Content:
There was no adult content in this movie.
Overall Score: ☆☆
This was a good movie
overall. I did like the story & animation, but it just wasn't what I expected. I also like that they (Marvel) bring in the other Spider characters
whenever they do these alternate reality shows, whether on TV or movies, but I
could Really do without Peter Porker/Spider-Ham. This is a good movie to see with the family during the Christmas break. I don’t
know if we will be getting this movie when it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray & 4K.
End Credits: There was one small clip towards the
beginning of the credits honoring Stan Lee & another clip at the very end
which I thought it was going to be part of an upcoming sequel, but it wasn’t. I’m
not sure if you want to stay for that one, it was pretty stupid.
If you've seen this
movie, let me know if you agree with my review or not.
Stay tuned for my next review.
Click here to watch Spider-Man:Into The Spider-Verse Trailer
If you want these reviews sent directly to your email, send me an
email at moviereviewgr@gmail.com, with "Get Review" in
the subject line.

Comments
Post a Comment